Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I .. Shouldn't I .. Should I .. Shouldn't I ..

So, I've been sitting here for the past couple of days ... contemplating ... 'Should I .. Shouldn't I ..' ugh .. and it's killing me.

I have a few friends running the PF Chang's this weekend ... and a friend emailed a bunch of us for support on race day. As much as I'd love to be a supporter of all my friends, especially since I ran her very first 5k with her over a year ago .. it's given me the itch to run on race day also.

Well, since I've waited too darn long ... on-line registration is now closed, and I'll have to wait and see on Friday (at the Expo) if there are still spots available.

My debate lies in the fact, that I am also registered for another 1/2 Marathon in Sedona in early February ... can I really do both? Hmmm, I think I can ... I think I can ... guess we'll wait and see on Friday .. I may just be running the PF Chang's .. ha ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know what my vote is!! :) I'll text ya tomorrow...